Primo's wind turbine generates power in 5-15 mph
Wiring connects with any type of battery set-up
Cantilevered assembly for fast installation
Power on the Go
Fast Set-up for Extreme Conditions.
Common Wind Speeds
Generates power in common 5-15 mph wind speeds
1800W generator with a 72″ thermoplastic biomimetic patented rotor design
Wiring assembly connects to any battery type
Easy to Transport
Entire system fits in a pelican case for simplified logistics
Cantilevered assembly allows for easy installation
Micro Grid Ready
Capture the Power of the Wind
The versatile FORCE 1650 is suitable for urban wind farming, rooftop applications, military expeditions, disaster relief and in any location with moderate to strong wind regimes.
Energy on the Go
Easy Installation & Transport
Primo's proprietary telescoping pole with plug and play sections allows the entire unit to fit into a pelican case to simplify logistics. Primo's cantilevered assembly is easy to install, easy to service, and easy to lower in the event of severe weather.
Power Day and Night
Starts generating power in 5 mph
Primo Wind’s patented rotor design and proprietary generator design focuses on torque to provide power at very common wind speeds of 5-15 mph and can charge batteries in as little as 4-5 mph.
Built to Last
Made of materials to weather the elements
Rugged and wind worthy. Completely sealed bearings for long life. 6061 aluminum body. Aluminum housing completely seals/protects copper stator and magnetic rotor and is sealed against dust and moisture. Housing is completely sealed to IP 66 and IP 67 standards and has excellent corrosion resistance and heat dissipation.
- Ideal for charging battery banks or grid tie
- Proprietary generator for low wind speed power
- Stainless steel shaft coated with a polyurethane clear coat for protection
- Magnetic rotor is completely coated and sealed
- Completely sealed bearings for long life
- 6061 aluminum body
- Aluminum housing completely seals/protects copper stator and magnetic rotor and is sealed against dust and moisture
- Housing is completely sealed to IP 66 and IP 67 standards
- Excellent corrosion resistance and heat dissipation